UCSF as a leader in health science education Study the impact of team based learning on patient care. Transform our curricula with interprofessional collaboration.
Learn more about concepts and resources that shape the TLC.
Interprofessional Health Education
- Core Competencies for Interprofessional Collaborative Practice, Interprofessional Education Collaborative (IPEC), May 2011
- Team-based Learning at UCSF
- TLC Classroom Configurations for Team-based Learning
- UCSF Instructional Grants Program funds innovations in interprofessional education
Online Teaching and Learning
- CLE (Collaborative Learning Environment)
- Ilios 2.0: UCSF Curriculum Management
- UCSF Portfolio
- Clinical Skills Education and Standardized Patients
- Mannequin/task oriented Simulation
- Telemedicine Training: Contact the Kanbar Center for information on developing telemedicine consultation training or curriculum development.
Additional Resources for UCSF Educators
- Medical Education Faculty Development Programs
SOM welcomes faculty from other schools as space allows.
- The Haile T. Debas Academy of Medical Educators, UCSF
- Educational Technology Classes